Group Rates
Bed & Breakfasts
Youth Hostels
Rental Cars
Travel Insurance
Airport Parking
World Cellular
Maps for Travel
Rail Tickets
Help Manual
Confirm Flight
Change Flights
Cancel Flights
Call Airlines

Travel Visas, Passports, and Insurance

global cell phones cellphones world cellular

Warning: Some non-US non-UK citizens traveling through Canada require a Canada transit visa even if they are not leaving the airport (click this link to learn more.

1. Travel Visas & Passports

Holding and acquiring proper travel visas and passports which match the name on your tickets is the responsibility of the customer who books airfare on our web site. If you feel you have entered the name of a passenger incorrectly, due to a mistake, a change of marital status, or any other reason, please contact contact us immediately. For all other visa and passport matters, please see below, as our agents do not have the rules of each national government memorized. It is much better to real information online.

Ordering Visas and Requirements
Apply for Passports

Do I need a travel visa or other documents?
For US citizens traveling abroad, please click here for a list of countries with their requirements for entry into or transit through each country. You might be only switching planes in a country, "transiting," but still a "transit visa" may be required. For "last-minute" visas for US citizens especially, call CIBT at 1-800-929-2428 (toll-free in USA) or 323-658-5100. This can be expensive but may be cheaper than changing airfare.

For non-US citizens traveling to the United States, click for US visitor requirements. For study/exchange students from abroad visiting the United States click this link study and exchange requirements.

For Canadian citizens, please click here for information on visas. This is a general link for Canadians traveling abroad, which connects to many other links. For citizens of other nations, you may email a request to, but provide (1) country to visit (2) reason for visit (3) length of visit, and (4) country which issued your passport. Or you can speak by phone with persons at your nation's embassy in Washington, DC (click here).

May I order a passport through an online service? Yes, see this link: Passports.

May I order a travel visa through an online service? Yes, for US citizens see this link: Travel Visas. For citizens of other nations, you may email a request to, but provide (1) country to visit (2) reason for visit (3) length of visit, and (4) country which issued your passport.

Where can I get answers to questions about passports, visas, and international travel?
The U.S. government provides an excellent source of travel information at including much passport information. The Canadian government also provides answers, if you Click Here.

Do I need paper tickets to get a visa?
Some representatives request documentation of your travel plans before granting a visa. However, electronic tickets are just as valid as paper tickets. If you are asked to submit documentation, you may submit an official itinerary that can be printed out. To look up your reservation information, please check our FAQ / Help Page.

Travel from USA to Mexico: Click Here
Travel from USA to Canada: Click Here

2. Travel Protection (Insurance)

Insurance Bundled with Airfare: When you click on a fare and go to the final page where you will see taxes included and have the option to put in a credit card, there will be a click-box you can select to add trip cancellation insurance. These are special rates that can only be booked at the time of purchase.

More World Travel Info

Currency Exchange
Disease / Vaccinations Information
Embassies Around the World
Phone Codes Around the World
Rail Passes, Euro Rail, Etc
Study Abroad & Living Overseas
Times of Day Around the World
Travel Maps - World Locations
Warnings & Advisories (State Dept.)