cheap air fares and discount airline ticketsNew Brunswick Airports     

Use a City Name or Airport Code for Flight Searches
Do Not Use a State Name or Airport Name in Any Manner


CityCodeAirport Name
Bathurst ZBF       Bathurst Airport
Fredericton YFC Greater Fredericton
Moncton YQM Greater Moncton Int'l
St John YSJ Saint John Airport
St Leonard YSL Saint Leonard Airport

Other
   
Bangor ME BGR Bangor Int'l
Bar Harbor ME BHB Hancock Cty Bar Harbor
Boston MA BOS Logan International
Charlottetown PEI YYG Charlottetown Airport
Gaspe QC YGP Aeroport de Gaspe
Halifax NS YHZ       Halifax International
Iles.d.l.Madeleine YGR Iles De La Madeleine
Mont-Joli QC YYY Mont-Joli Airport
Montreal QC YMQ All Montreal Airports
Montreal QC YMX Mirabel Int'l Airport
Montreal QC YUL Trudeau Int'l Airport
Presque Isle ME PQI Northern Maine Reg'l
Quebec City QC YQB Jean Lesage Int'l
Sydney NS YQY Sydney Airport


More Lists:
Canada
USA
World


There are many airports in New Brunswick, Canada. However, not all New Brunswick airports have regularly scheduled flights. We do not list the smallest New Brunswick airports, since there is no way to provide you flights from those airports.

New Brunswick (French: Nouveau-Brunswick), is one of Canada's three Maritime provinces, and the only officially bilingual province (French and English) in the country. Its capital is Fredericton.

New Brunswick, named after the German city of Braunschweig (English: Brunswick), is bounded on the north by Quebec's Gaspé Peninsula and Chaleur Bay and on the east by the Gulf of Saint Lawrence and Northumberland Strait. To the south, the narrow Isthmus of Chignecto connects it to peninsular Nova Scotia, most of which is separated from the mainland by the Bay of Fundy. On its west, the province borders the American state of Maine.

About 80% of the province is forested, with the other 20% consisting of agricultural land and urban areas. The major urban centres lie in the south of the province. The bulk of the arable land is found in the Upper St. John River Valley, with lesser amounts of farmland found in the southeast of the province.

New Brunswick has a modern service based economy dominated by the finance, insurance, health care and educational sectors and this is based out of all three of the principal urban centres. In addition to the above, heavy industry is found in Saint John, Fredericton is dominated by government services, universities and the military and Moncton is a retail, transportation and distribution centre with important rail and air transportation facilities. The rural primary economy is best known for forestry, mining, mixed farming and fishing. The most valuable crop is potatoes, while the most valuable fish catches are lobster and scallops. Tourism is becoming increasingly important, especially in the Passamaquoddy region (dominated by the resort town of St. Andrews), and in the southeast of the province, centred by Moncton and Shediac. (airports)


Search Flights - New Brunswick and World


Hotel Discounts Where You Fly
   
cheap hotels and discount hotel rates


Select Travel Maps & Guidebooks
travel mapstravel guides and travel books

airport parking reservations

world cell phones and global international cell
World-Wide Cell Phones

Rent or Buy Cheap!
Check Your Destination



More AirGorilla Features:

Medical Travel Insurance
Travel News and Travel Newsletter Deals
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Accident Travel Insurance
Travelogues and Travelogs
Car Rental Cars
Airline Phones and Phone Numbers
Event Tickets and Show Tickets
International Health Insurance
Attraction Tickets and Admissions
Sports Tickets
Broadway Shows

Rent GPS Rental Garmin Magellan




bananas